平成 8年 3月 東京大学 法学部卒業
平成 8年 4月 株式会社東京三菱銀行入行 川崎支店
平成 16年 6月 営業第三部 調査役
平成 18年 1月 株式会社三菱東京UFJ銀行営業第二部 調査役
平成 23年 4月 ユニオンバンク出向
平成 26年 1月 国際企画部 上席調査役
平成 28年 4月 京都支社 法人第一課 次長
平成 30年 4月 米州総合管理部 次長
令和 2年 3月 米州総合管理部 副部長
令和 4年 4月 営業第五部長
4/1996-Present MUFG Bank, Ltd. Tokyo, Japan
MUFGBK was established in 2006 through the merger of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and The UFJ Bank Ltd. Joined the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ltd. in 1996
4/2022-Present Managing Director, Head of Corporate Banking Division No.5
• Head of Corporate Banking Division covering large Japanese corporate clients in chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, paper manufacturing, food & beverage, and personal products industries.
3/2020-3/2022 Managing Director, Deputy Chief of Staff, MUFG Union Bank, New York, U.S.A
• Assumed Deputy role covering Corporate Planning Group, Americas Holding Division, IBOR Transition Office and etc.
4/2018-3/2020 Managing Director, Head of Corporate Planning Group, Chief of Staff, MUFG Union Bank, New York, U.S.A
• OCC (Office of Currency Control) Consent Order remediation program in the First Line of Defense.
• Drove the IBOR (Interbank Offered Rate) Americas project as the leading member of IBOR PMO.
• Supervised OKR (Objective and Key Result) and BSC (Balanced Scorecard)
4/2016-4/2018 Chief Manager, Kyoto Commercial Banking Office, MUFG Bank in Kyoto, Japan
• Responsible for various banking transactions such as investment banking including M&A and equity finance, commercial banking, global transaction banking, and financing
1/2014-4/2016 Senior Manager, Strategic Planning Department, Global Planning Division, MUFG Bank, Tokyo, Japan
• Responsible for planning initiatives for MUFGBK’s global transaction banking business, overseas Japanese large corporate banking, and global retail and commercial banking business
4/2011-1/2014 Senior Vice President, Global Business Coordination Unit,
National Banking, Union Bank, N.A. (currently MUFG Union Bank) in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
• Supported global business opportunities for the bank corporate clients and assisted and advised American corporates to initiate or augment global business abroad such as in China, India and Europe by leveraging MUFG global network.
6/2006-6/2010 Manager, Corporate Banking Division No.2 Corporate
Banking Group No.1, MUFG Bank, Tokyo, Japan
• Responsible for relationship management of Japanese leading companies of steel industry, such as Nippon Steel Corporation (the world’s second largest steel maker), JFE Steel Corporation, Sumitomo Metals Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Steel MFG
4/2004-6/2006 Manager, Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB)
Division, MUFG Bank, Tokyo, Japan
• Planned and developed the strategy for blue-chip corporation business
• Proposed various corporate strategies to blue-chip corporations, such as M&A, equity finance, alliance
• Proposed sector integration, such as retail sector and electric device sector
4/1996-4/2004 Banking Officer, Osaka, Shinjuku, Kawasaki Branches
4/1991-3/1996 The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, March 1996
• Majored in Public Law
6/2010-4/2011 University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business
• Chartered Member of the Security Analysts Association of Japan (CMA)
• Information Technology Passport Examination